scroll down for more images

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hello again.

To be brief: tragic deaths of beloved Gallerist and Collector, art damaged in flood, mysterious gallery goings-on, Graduate Study, a freak case of mono, injuries, and finally a return to my old career as a scenic painter in film and television.

That covers 2011-2014.

I'll post pictures from (working title) Jane Got A Gun, and A Million Ways to Die in the West soon.  We just wrapped re-shoots last week.  There was a bit of thrilling old fashioned scenic wood graining. 

At the end of my sixth twelve hour day on a very working class set with heavy equipment, solvents, carpenters, grips, dust and lifts, I can honestly say that I still love paint and basic coating chemistry so much that I would do the job for free.

Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment