scroll down for more images

Thursday, May 17, 2018

June 10 Gallery Opening @ new Galleryfritz in the Santa fe Railyard

First, a grateful thanks to Deborah Fritz for inviting me to show at her lovely new space. 

Excellent and varied gallery artists are:
Teri Roland, Paula Castillo, Carlos Estrada-Vega, Paul Shapiro, Greg Tucker, John Yoyogi Fortes, Karen Hampton, Gary Goldberg, Modern Goat, Jordan West, Brian Singer, Modern Goat, Pascal Pierme, Clayton Porter, Tim Jag, Karen Hampton, Gary Goldberg. 

I'm honored to share walls with them.

At the June 10 opening, among other previous works, I will show a new painting from a series investigating how to be an outsider in the west.  
Vintage Modernist architecture, old Spanish village scenes, Drag Queens, Imps, Desert landscape, working class guys, my Mother with a pistol...

Maybe I'll see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment